Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account
Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account is an important plan started by Prime Minister Imran Khan to help women and make their financial situation better in Pakistan. The plan wants to help 70 lakh deserving families by giving them an easy way to have a bank account. Those who get help from the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program can open these accounts at shops and payment centers. They can save their money there and keep it safe.
This is a big deal for families who don’t have a lot of money because it helps them manage their money better, meet urgent needs, earn more money, and get out of poverty. Women can easily get their cash assistance and choose to take it out or put it directly into their Ehsaas Bachat Account by using their thumbprints.
A lot of people in Pakistan don’t have bank accounts, and that makes it hard for them to make progress and grow. With this plan, they can join the formal banking system and use financial services and products, which will help the country’s economy grow.
Dr. Sania Nisthar, who helps the Prime Minister with poverty and social security, said that the Ehsaas Bachat Bank is a very important step in helping women financially. The plan was inspired by successful models from other countries and wanted to make the social safety net bigger. They will also make one-stop centers in Tehsils where people can easily access all Ehsaas Programs. The first center like this is already working in Islamabad.
Benefits of Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account:
- Easily check your account balance.
- Conveniently deposit and withdraw cash.
- Transfer funds from Ehsaas Kafaalat to your mobile account.
- Top-up your mobile phone credit.
- Pay your utility bills hassle-free.
- Send money to others securely.
- Helps you save money and meet daily needs.
- Empowers financial inclusion for beneficiaries of the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program.
- Improves overall financial management and well-being.
- Promotes a brighter future by enhancing financial access and convenience.
The Ehsaas Bachat Account program aims to provide assistance to 70 lakh deserving women who are part of the Ahsas Kafaalat Program. Only the most economically disadvantaged households, whose women have no regular source of income or limited means, are eligible to participate in this initiative.
In simpler terms, if a woman belongs to a very poor family and doesn’t have a stable source of income or has very limited resources, she qualifies for the Ehsaas Bachat Account. This program is designed to help such vulnerable households save and manage their money effectively.
How to Open an Ehsaas Bachat Account
To open an Ehsaas Bachat Account, eligible beneficiaries of the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program can visit designated retail shops and payment centers with their national identity card and show their thumbprints for biometric verification. The process is simple and doesn’t require any fees.
In Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and Islamabad, Habib Bank is the nominated bank, while in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Bank Alfalah is the designated bank where you can open your Ehsaas Bachat Account at these retail shops.
Remember, this account is specifically designed to help you save and manage your money conveniently, so take advantage of this opportunity to improve your financial well-being.
What is Ehsaas Bachat Account?
- Ehsaas Bachat Account is a type of bank account that can be opened by beneficiaries of the Ehsaas program. It helps these beneficiaries, particularly women, to make better use of the financial assistance provided by the government. They can either withdraw the cash or save it in these accounts.
How can I open an Ehsaas Bachat Account?
- You can open an Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account by visiting agent shops, ATMs, or partner banks of the Ehsaas Program, like Habib Bank Limited (HBL) and Bank Alfalah.
What are the benefits of having an Ehsaas Bachat Account?
- A significant number of people in Pakistan do not have access to banking services, which limits their development opportunities. The Ehsaas Bachat Account aims to include these underserved individuals in the financial system, providing them with access to various financial products and services.
Who is eligible for an Ehsaas Bachat Account?
- Ehsaas Bachat Account is available for 7 million women beneficiaries of the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program. Only women from extremely poor households, who have no source of income or limited resources, are eligible for this savings account.
How will the Ehsaas Bachat Account benefit the country?
- The Ehsaas Bachat Account aims to promote savings, which has proven to be effective in reducing poverty. By encouraging financial inclusion through this account, supports the “One Woman One Bank Account Policy” and helps uplift the overall economic well-being of the country.
How does the Ehsaas Bachat Account work?
The process is straightforward:
- The accounts are targeted at Kafaalat beneficiaries (women).
- Beneficiaries can open these accounts at agent shops, ATMs, or partner banks.
- Transactions through these accounts include balance inquiries, cash deposits, and withdrawals, transfer of funds received from Ehsaas to mobile accounts, mobile top-ups, utility bill payments, and money transfers.
Additionally, the accounts offer savings on deposits.
Note: Please note that all the information provided in this post is obtained from official sources and other reliable resources. It is advised not to share your ID card number or mobile phone number here. Thank you for your understanding. We are solely focused on sharing information on ehsaas-porgrams.pk.