Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
Ehsaas Nashonuma is a program in Pakistan that helps children who are not growing well. It gives money to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and also to children under 23 months old. The program wants to reduce the number of children who are too short, too thin, or too weak. The money is given to families if they follow certain rules, like eating healthy food, getting vaccines, going for check-ups, and learning about good health. The program has a lot of money, around Rs. 32 billion, to run for 3 years. It wants to help more than 1.5 million mothers and children. Right now, there are 50 centers in 15 districts where families can go for help.
The program wants to help more families, so it is going to be available all across the country. They have made a system that uses computers to keep track of who can get help. This makes it easier to manage the program and makes sure everything is fair. The World Food Programme World Food Programme is helping to run the program.
In 2021, the program was checked by an independent group to see how well it was working. They said it was good and should be available all over the country. They found that the program helps women who are poor and gives them more power. It also teaches them about better food. The women and children who get help from the program are very happy with it.
The program has also made it easier for families to see a doctor and eat healthy food. They make sure families follow the rules and give them the money they need. This makes the program honest and organized.
Objectives of the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program:
The Ehsaas Nashonuma program aims to achieve the following goals:
Promoting Personal Hygiene:
- Create awareness among program participants about personal hygiene practices.
- Encourage and facilitate the adoption of good hygiene habits.
Breastfeeding and Diet Awareness:
- Educate women about the importance of breastfeeding for both the mother and child.
- Provide information and guidance on maintaining a healthy diet during pregnancy and lactation.
Ensuring Prenatal and Postnatal Care:
- Ensure that pregnant women receive adequate healthcare services before and after childbirth.
- Facilitate regular check-ups to monitor the health of pregnant women and address any concerns.
Facilitating Quarterly Vaccinations:
- Encourage timely vaccination of infants and young children through a systematic schedule.
- Provide support and resources to ensure easy access to necessary vaccinations every three months.
Training Video in Urdu: Click Here
By addressing personal hygiene, promoting breastfeeding and healthy diets, ensuring proper prenatal and postnatal care, and facilitating regular vaccinations, the program aims to improve the health and well-being of both mothers and children, setting the foundation for a healthier future.
Benefits of the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program:
- Cash scholarships: Eligible women receive cash scholarships every three months.
- Convenient cash withdrawal: Cash can be withdrawn through ATM machines installed at Ehsaas centers.
- Biometric verification: Cash transfers are provided after biometric verification, ensuring secure and accurate distribution.
- Cash amounts: The program provides Rs. 2000 for boys and Rs. 1500 for girls as part of the Ehsaas Nashonuma cash scholarship.
- Nutrition support for pregnant women: The program offers specialized nutrition care for pregnant women, ensuring their health and well-being.
- Critical child care: The program focuses on providing critical care for children up to the age of 2 years, addressing their specific needs.
In summary, the Benazir Nashonuma Program offers cash scholarships, convenient cash withdrawals through ATMs, and biometric verification. It provides different cash amounts for boys and girls and offers nutrition support for pregnant women. Additionally, the program emphasizes critical child care for children up to 2 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria for Nashonuma Program 2023:
- Pregnant women: Pregnant women are eligible to benefit from the Ehsaas Nashonuma program.
- Lactating mothers: Women who are breastfeeding their babies can also participate in the program.
- Children under 23 months: Infants and young children up to 23 months of age are eligible for the program.
The government of Pakistan has assigned responsibilities to female health workers and supervisors who will identify and reach out to deserving women in the community.
Ehsaas/Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration
To join the Benazir Nashonuma Program, you can follow these easy steps:
- Find the development center closest to your district.
- Visit the center and register yourself for the program.
- Get regular check-ups and receive guidance on taking care of yourself during pregnancy.
- Learn about the best diet to have while you’re pregnant.
- Receive monthly financial support of 2000 to 1500 to help meet your child’s needs.
If you haven’t joined the program yet, it’s important to prioritize your own well-being and that of your child. Join the program as soon as possible to get the benefits it offers.
Registration Centers List
Here is a list of registration centers for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program in different districts:
|DHQ Cardiac Ward, Rajanpur
|THQ Jam pur
|THQ Jampur, District Rajanpur
|THQ Rojhan, District Rajanpur
|Civil Hospital, District Rajanpur
|DHQ Khanewal, Peads Ward
|THQ Kabir Wala
|THQ Mian Channu
KPK & FATA:
|Civil Hospital Lawara Mina
|Category D-Hospital, Wari Bazar
|Category D-Hospital, Barawal
|RHC Tarpatar Upper Dir
|Category D-Hospital, Patrak
|DHQ Kalat city
|BHU Iskalkoo Kalat
|DHQ Surab city
|BHU Lakorian Surab
|DHQ Uthal city
|Jam Gulam Qadir
|Civil Hospital Hub
|Civil Hospital Bela
|Civil Hospital Tangir
|Civil Hospital Darel
|Civil Hospital Gonner Sarm
|Civil Hospital Gorikot
|RHC Tando Ghulam Ali
|THQ Tando Bago
|THQ Golarchi (Shaheed Rahu)
|THQ Khairpur Nathan Shah
|Civil Hospital Dadu
|Sitara Market Islamabad
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program SMS Code Helpline
If you need help with the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program, you can call the helpline at 0800-26477.
To use the SMS services, send a text message to the number 8171 with your CNIC number (without dashes or spaces). You can use either English or Urdu languages for the SMS.
Note: Please note that all the information provided in this post is obtained from official sources and other reliable resources. It is advised not to share your ID card number or mobile phone number here. Thank you for your understanding. We are solely focused on sharing information on ehsaas-porgrams.pk.