Ehsaas Rashan Punjab Riayat Program
Ehsaas Rashan Punjab was started by Imran Khan, the leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), in November 2021 to help families who were having a hard time getting enough food because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The program wanted to give essential food items to these families.
Some families who were already getting money from the Benazir Income Support Program could get a 40% discount on food items. Other families who didn’t get help from that program could get a 20% discount. The program also planned to give Rs 2,000 every month to families who needed it. Families could sign up for the program online on the Ehsaas rashan gov pk website.
The main goal of the Ehsaas Punjab Rashan Program was to help families who were having trouble affording enough food. The program wanted to make things easier for them by giving them discounts on basic things like flour, ghee, sugar, and more.
Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC Check Online 8123 Punjab
To check for the new 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Pass Gov Pk 2023, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of Punjab Ehsaas Rashan 8123 portal.
- On the website, there are two steps you need to follow. First, you check if you are eligible, and then you register.
- Fill in the registration form by entering your CNIC (ID card) number and mobile number in the given spaces.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit your registration.
- Congratulations! You have now completed the registration process for the 8123 Rashan Card Registration 2023 online.
Also Visit: Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC Check Online
Alternatively, you can also use the SMS service by following these steps:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message and enter your 14-digit CNIC number in the message box.
- Send the message to the number 8123.
- Shortly after sending the message, you will receive a confirmation SMS informing you if you are eligible.
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you can proceed with the registration process.
By following either of these methods, you can easily apply for the new 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Pass Gov Pk 2023 and start benefiting from the program.
Ehsaas Rashan Punjab Program 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
The Ahsas Rashan program helps families who earn less than Rs. 50,000 per month. The Government of Punjab has started the ehsaas rashan Punjab registration to support 80 Lac families and has allocated a large amount of money, up to 100 billion rupees, for this program. It was introduced by Imran Khan, who is the Chairman of PTI, and the CM of Punjab, Ch. Pervaiz Elaahi, launched it at Bismillah General Store.
To be eligible for the Ehsas Ration program, families need to meet these conditions:
- Belonging to a poor family.
- Earn less than Rs. 50,000 per month.
- Have a valid CNIC (National Identity Card).
- Have the mobile SIM registered in their name.
Through the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme, eligible families receive a 40% discount on important food items like flour (Aata), cooking oil (Ghee), oil (Tail), and pulses (Daalein). Since there are many people living in Punjab, a lot of families have registered for this program because they need help.
Also Visit: Ehsaas Tracking 8171 Rashan Program Pass Gov PK
How to register for the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program?
To register for the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program, you can follow these simple steps:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Create a new message and type the number 8123 in the recipient field.
- In the message, write your CNIC (National Identity Card) number.
- Send the message to the number 8123.
Remember, you should use your own SIM card to send the message for registration.
If you are eligible, you may receive rashan (food supplies) through the Ehsaas Rashan Program.
Note: Please note that all the information provided in this post is obtained from official sources and other reliable resources. However, It is advised not to share your ID card number or mobile phone number here. Thank you for your understanding. We are solely focused on sharing information on ehsaas-porgrams.pk.